Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Welcome aboard!

Before I really dive into the cutting edge journalism that this blog is NOT going to be I should tell you WHY am making this blog, well for starters I freaking LOVE LOVE LOVE to make stuff. I think I have experimented with every single creating technique under the sun: crotchet, knit, paint, paper cutting, cook, bake, bead, sew, needle working, bath and beauty stuff, screen printing, and that is just the tip of the ice berg. And to be honest I can’t pick a favourite. And I just want this blog to keep you up to date with what’s going on in the mind of ME!
                                                                                                                                         
 BUT WAIT! If you are going to be reading this blog (well I guess you already are) you might want to know who the mastermind behind this whole operation is! YES? 
Well...that would be me! Phoebe!  To be honest, I really hate describing myself .Whenever I have to introduce myself through any form of text I feel like I’m writing those stupid English essay's that your English teachers assign at the begging of EVERY single year. I’m really tempted to hand in the same one this coming September.

So I thought instead of me explaining myself I am just going to list some of my favourite things and then you can paint your own perception of me!

Favourite thing numerous
 UN: Creating! (Hence the purpose of this blog) 
Duex: Spell check (I  really suck at spelling, no joke my English class had a spelling and grammar test last semester, and you think that someone who has a 93 in Grade ten English would understand basic grammar and spelling right? Not me)
Trios: My family and friends, I come from a very tight knit family of 42, and I do not know what I would do without them. And my friends oh my GOSH I have the best friends I could ask for! 
Quatre: Singing! 
Cinq: my guitar and my mandolin! 
Six: CAPSLOCK!

So that’s it for now I want to try and post at the VERY least once a week.

SEE YA LATER ALLIGATOR! 

No comments:

Post a Comment