Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Pretty things will save me!

Sitting at home today feeling yucky and watching Spectacle re-runs. The Rufus wainwright episode is on right now, and he was charms me over and over when ever i listen to that man talk, Rufus just finished saying he was the "Sarah Palin of orchestrators". Whilst listening to my hero chat with Mr Elvis (Costello) I have been perusing etsy doing some Christmas shopping. May i just say it is EXTREMELY difficult shopping on etsy, I want everything. My birthday is coming up next week and although I do need to save up for my new york trip I think I am going to treat my self to something from "I heart Norwegian Wood". I have been eying the creations of Angie Johnson for a few years now.



As far as my Christmas list shopping, A lot of my pressies will be coming from "Mokeys always look". Last year for mothers day I bought my mum this

She absolutely loved it! She used to sing "you are my sunshine" to me as a baby so i thought it was an appropriate gift for mothers day. A few of the other things I have had my eye on is her jewelry and photo holders, as well as the plant markers!






http://www.blogger.com/post-create.g?blogID=3336253199103365451

No comments:

Post a Comment